Saturday, May 15, 2010

Blondie!

My little sis finally went to dye her white hair!!! :D
She has had white hair since she was 13. Well, now she's a blondie. Suits her good I think.

I was thinking about going blond myself but my first experience went sour and I told myself: never again! Perhaps, in the future I'll revisit the idea at another hair salon but for now, I will wait. My brother says that burgundy hair suits me well. I think I agree with him but until I have a full time job, I won't touch my hair. Dying hair is creating oneself needs. :P But then, shopping for your 15th pair of shoes is also creating unnecessary needs. He. He.

Cheers until next time,
Rina

Main light: 1 External Flash attached to camera.
Fill light: available light from the window.
Background is darkened with Photoshop CS4.

1/125 at 5.6 shutter speed.


Same lighting.
1/125 at 5.6 shutter speed.

No comments:

Post a Comment