Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Hélas oui, il neige!

It's snowing my friends, on April 27th! What a bad surprise Mother nature!
My crops!!! My crops!!! And not my virtual crops, my real crops!!! All that hard work planting tomatoes and cucumbers wasted! I guess I'll simply buy new ones. :S

I went to see my flowers and they haven't wilted yet but then again, the snow hasn't stopped since this morning and it's still coming down hard. Thank God my beautiful geraniums are inside and safe!!!

Equipped with a plastic bag around my SLR and with my super cool lens, I went outside to take some pictures of my almost wilted flowers. :S Using nothing but my built-in-flash and the natural light, I took some crazy good shots. Note how the purple is vibrant? Well that my friend, is the magic of Photoshop! :D I played with it and the results were pretty good.

Until next time.

Cheers,
Rina









No comments:

Post a Comment