Friday, April 23, 2010

Picture 3 of 30!!!

Yes, I'm a perfume freak!

I think I own at least 15 bottles of perfume. My latest purchase was Armani Code Summer from the l'Oreal sale. I simply couldn't resist! The worst part of it all? I don't even use them! Lol.
Too sleepy in the morning to remember.

The last time I used my Ralph Lauren Romance, I sprayed some near my mouth which caused me to accidentally ingest some. Boy was I paranoid that day! I thought I was poisoned. But then again, this is me we are talking about. If you know me, then you surely know that I'm an hypochondriac.

I promise not to take 27 pictures of perfume for my photo objective! Not that it's bad or anything! It's actually quite challenging to get the lighting correct in order to get the perfume bottle clean and sharp. I mainly always use tungsten when working with products. Have you tried mirrors to reflect the lighting? Well, that's a neat trick I've learned in college. Instead of using 3 sources of lights, simply reflect the lighting so that it may light some shadows.

Always play with the white balance! It's cool how different the results are. Sure, you can play with the color balance in Brigde or Lightroom but, why not see the effect right off your dispay screen?

Anyhow, here's the result. Hope you like it!

Cheers,
Rina


WB: Fluorescent light
Lighting: 2 tungsten lights with mirror reflectors.


WB: Flash
Lighting: 2 tungsten lights with mirror reflectors.

No comments:

Post a Comment