Tuesday, April 20, 2010

A picture a month!

Hello folks!

As you may have seen it in the Facebook's newsfeed, I have decided to take a picture a month!
Well, sorry to break it to you but it ain't gonna happen! Lol. After posting my decision on Facebook, I caught the gastro bug and so, my motivation crumbled down from 100 to 0% and hence, I got lazy. Yes Feriba, you were right. :P

Nonetheless, I will still take pictures except, it won't be a picture a day. I intend on taking a total of 30 pictures with no time restrain! Ok, fine. I'm giving myself 2 months. That should be okay, right? Ha! We'll see. Anyhow, here's picture 1 of 30. Rassasi perfume, courtesy of my sister-in-law Zahra. She bought it from Saudi Arabia! I posted my final 3 shots. The description of the lighting is described below each images.


WB: Tungsten
Source of light: 2 tungsten lights with umbrella diffusers.


WB: Fluorescent light
Source of light: 1 tungsten light from the left with umbrella diffuser + 1 reflector.


WB: Flash
Source of light: 2 tungsten lights with umbrella diffuser.

No comments:

Post a Comment